From the state meet, to the Junior National Olympics, Bianca Greene always performed at her best when it came to the biggest stage.
Greene put together one of the best sprinting careers of all-time at the high school level in the state of Washington when she competed for the Garfield Bulldogs winning a total of six 4A state titles in relays and individual sprints.
After high school, Greene went onto sprint for the University of Washington and would compete in three PAC-10/12 Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
Greene joined The Runner WA's Keenan Gray on Zoom for another edition of Interviews with The Runner WA to talk about her fast days at both Garfield and Washington, while also discuss about what life has been like since graduating from Washington.
For full interview, watch below:
Bianca Greene's High School Stats
- 100: 12.01
- 200: 24.2
- 400: 57.01
Awards and Accolades:
- 2x 4A State Champion in 200 (2006, 2008)
- 2x 4A State Champion in 4x200 Relay (2007-2008)
- 4A State Champion in 100 (2008)
- 4A State Champion in 4x100 Relay (2006)
- 2008 Seattle P-I Track and Field MVP
- Paul Robenson Scholar Athlete
- 101 Scholar Athlete
- 2nd in 200 at the 2007 Meet of Champions (Washington vs. Oregon)
- Competed at National Junior Olympics in 2006 and 2007